- Luxury Facial: $64 (All of our facials are a full hour and include upper body massage and a hydrating mask)
- Luxury Back Facial: $79 (Facial for the Back)
- Deep Pore Facial for Oily/Acne Prone Skin Type: $69
- Microdermabrasion Facial: $99
- Dermaplane Facial: $99
- Acupressure Facial for Sinus Relief: $69
- O2 Lift Facial: $99
Facials are treatments of the epidermis designed to enhance the look and texture of facial skin by cleansing, hydrating, removing dead skin cells, unblocking clogged pores, and/or tightening the facial skin. The benefits of facials can go more than skin deep, though, providing a sense of relaxation and peace while enhancing self confidence and promoting a general feeling of well being.
Luxury Facials Include:
- Exfoliation: Exfoliants to stimulate cell renewal, remove dry skin, break down stubborn discoloration (brown spots) and fade post-breakout red/dark marks. Exfoliation also allows action ingredients to absorb deeper within the skin for maximum skin results.
- Head, face, neck and shoulder massage: Not only is it incredibly relaxing, but facial massage helps to increase micro-circulation to bring new nutrients to the skin at the cellular level.
- Steam: The heat that the steam produces will raise the temperature of the skin and soften the hardened oil in the pore, making it easier for extraction and deep pore cleansing. Steam is also excellent for hydrating the skin as long as the moisture is sealed in with a cream afterwards, to prevent the moisture from evaporating.
- Manual extraction: When it comes to clogged pores and blackheads, there is no more effective way to remove them than with manual removal (gentle squeezing) as skin care products will not remove blackheads. At Serenity, we use special skin-softening treatments along with steam to prepare the pores for manual extractions to minimize redness afterward.
- Toning/Mask: Used at the end of the facial, masks help to lower the temperature of the skin to reduce redness and to deeply hydrate. In all of our facials, we use a hydrating mask to give the skin an amazing glow!
Target sinus tension and congestion with Serenity’s Acupressure Facial. Enjoy a relaxing Shiatsu Facial with one of Serenity’s licensed estheticians. The Acupressure Facial is an hour long treatment that targets the release of sinus tension and congestion by focusing on the sinus pressure points while cleansing, moisturizing, and toning the skin.
A Infrared Sauna Treatment to reduce inflammation in the sinuses while generating a number of additional health benefits to the body is also highly recommended with this service.
Organic Passion Peel & Four Layer Face-lift Peel: $89
Chemical Peels are also used to treat the superficial layers of the skin with the use of active enzymes to promote a healthy glow. Chemical Peels work by encouraging the most superficial layers of the skin to be removed thus leaving the younger, more vital looking skin from underneath to shine.
The Image Skincare chemical peels used at Serenity are both safe and effective in the treatment of dull and tired looking skin, dehydrated skin, unbalanced/oily/acne prone skin, irritated and sensitive skin. The Organic Passion Peel is safe for expecting mothers and our Four Layer Signature Peel has been shown to be one of the only effective treatments for pigmentation concerns associated with Rosacea.
BOTOX PRICING: $12.50 Per Unit
* All Advanced Aesthetic Services are Performed by Dr. Kiba, D.O. Physician.