60-Minute Massage Therapy
- Relaxation/Deep Tissue: $64.00
- Sports/Medical/Rehab: $64.00
- Pregnancy/Maternity: $69.00
Premier Couple’s Massage
- Two 60-Minute Massages together in our luxurious Premier Therapy room: $149.00
- Enjoy upscale décor, a stone wall, fireplace, fountain, aromatherapy and complimentary peppermint foot rubs.
- Add an Infrared Sauna Treatment for both of you for only $25.00!
60-Minute Specialty Massages $79
- Hot/Cold Stone
- TMJ Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Massage
- Reflexology Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Bellanina Facelift Massage
90-Minute Massages are Only $25 More
- Workman’s Compensation Certified
- All Massages Include Heat Therapy and Lymphatic Stimulation
Infant Massage $59
- See Below for more Information!
Benefits of Massage Therapy
From relaxation to rehabilitation, Massage Therapy offers a variety of benefits for those suffering from stress and anxiety as well as individuals seeking improvement of their physical condition from stresses associated with injury, over-use, and health related conditions.
In addition to relaxation, some common therapeutic uses of massage therapy include:
- Reduces pain associated with spinal cord and nerve injuries.
- Increases range of motion and exercises weak, shortened, or atrophied muscles and joints.
- Assists athletes of any level in preparation and recovery from strenuous workouts and athletic events.
- Enhances immunity through stimulated lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system.
- Improves circulation pumping oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, overused muscles and reduces muscle spasms and cramping.
- Releases endorphins, which help the body naturally “feel better” by reducing pain and encouraging a sense of well-being.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue, stretch marks, and post-surgery adhesion and swelling.
- Alleviates migraine pain associated with tension and sinus congestion.
Relaxation/Deep Tissue/ and Sports Massage
Relaxation massage utilizes traditional Swedish massage techniques, which include a number of gliding and kneading movements, promoting relaxation and stress reduction. Traditionally, relaxation massage is a lighter touch with less focus on therapeutic techniques.
Deep tissue massage applies therapeutic massage techniques helping realign the deep muscular and connective tissue layers in the body. This concentrated, focused touch, often helps alleviate ailments and problem areas such as chronic muscle tension and pain.
Sports massage includes both pre- and post- event massage as well as restorative massage, allowing the body to endure additional physical training. Restorative and rehabilitative massage is often utilized after injury or intense training to help return the body’s healthy state. Though often used by athletes, sports massage helps increase range of motion and incorporates facilitated stretching and triggered muscle release.
Swedish, deep tissue, and sports massage techniques can all help individuals seeking discomfort associated with medical conditions and/or injuries. Serenity Health & Wellness Center is proud to offer rehabilitative massage services to individuals approved through Worker’s Compensation.
Maternity massage utilizes traditional Swedish massage techniques helping reduce stress and anxiety associated with pregnancy. Expectant mothers are positioned comfortably on their side, protecting the mother and baby. Pregnancy massage helps decrease muscular and skeletal discomfort often brought on by a shift in the expectant mother’s hormones.
Stone massage involves placing and gliding stones of various shapes and sizes along the spine, shoulders, and neck promoting deep relaxation and triggering the natural healing process. Hot stone massages utilize basalt stones while cold stone massages utilize stones with natural cooling properties, such as marble.
Both hot and cold stone massages help reduce inflammation and improve circulation. Hot stones help relax muscles before massage treatment, enhancing deep tissue techniques and relaxation while cold stones reduce damage caused by trauma and ease the mind into a relaxed, less anxious state.
Neuromuscular therapy provides treatment for acute and chronic conditions involving soft tissue injuries. This technique involves using Myofascial trigger points to induce a response from of the central nervous system, reducing the pain associated with soft tissue conditions. Treatment of the pain’s instigator is the goal of Neuromuscular Therapy.
Neuromuscular Techniques treat a number of chronic conditions such as back and neck injutry / pain, postural distortions, nerve impingement and tight joints which create pain such as the Temporal-Mandibular Joint (TMJ).
Myofascial Release / Trigger Point Therapy
Myofascial Release relieves the fascia, a vital soft connective tissue component, that can constrict creating pain in the body. Constrictions can be caused by disease, overuse or inactivity, trauma, or even infection.
Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy applies deep pressure at points of muscle tension, manipulating soft tissue restrictions and reducing associated pain. Therapist often stetch the elongate and underlying fascia using their knuckles, elbows, and forearms.
Craniosacral therapy works with the brain, spinal cord, supporting membranes and cerebral spinal fluid flowing throughout. A light touch technique, it releases restrictions in the craniosacral system and improves the central nervous system’s functionality.
This technique is effective in treating conditions such as migraines, chronic back and neck pain, spinal cord injuries, chronic fatigue, emotional disorders, fibromyalgia and connective tissue conditions, scoliosis, and orthopedic conditions.
Reflexology Massage focuses on bringing balance and relaxation to the body through massage and manipulation of the feet, hands and ears. Any Reflexology appointment at Serenity includes aromatherapy. Our 60 minute appointment focuses on your feet, ears and can include hands. Since you only remove shoes and socks this is a great introduction to massage. A 90 minute appointment is a full body treatment which ends with 30 minutes of Foot Reflexology. Pairs great with a foot soak or ionic foot detoxification treatment!
The lymphatic system is the body’s main defense system. It filters fluids and encourages excess toxin removal from the body. Lymphatic Drainage technique stimulates the flow of lymph through the lymphatic vessel system and removes excess fluids which cause swelling and associated pain.
Lymphatic Drainage reduces minor edema, boosts a sluggish immune system, increases energy levels, stimulates circulation of lymph in the skin, assists in healthy scar formation, and stimulate lymph flow after lymph node removal.
Oncology massage is for suffering from a variety of forms of cancer. This massage technique relaxes the client and reduces fatigue and pain associated with various treatment regimens.
Anyone currently seeking treatment for cancer should discuss the benefits of oncology massage with their doctor prior to scheduling an appointment. Certified oncology therapists often require written permission in order to perform this type of therapy.
Infant Massage is one of the most natural and pleasant methods of providing early nurturing and an amazing tool for helping parents become closer to their baby. Licensed Massage Therapist & Certified Infant Massage Instructor Stephanie Rife will teach you how to massage your baby!
- Infant-Parent Attachment or “Bonding”
- Promotes Better Sleep & Digestion
- Provides Loving & Relaxing Feelings in the Baby
- Facilitates Body Awareness, Sensory Stimulation, & Self-Esteem
- Improves Skin, Circulation, Breathing, & Boosts the Immune System
- Provides Therapeutic Effects for Teething, Colic, & so much more!